ICYMI: Eric Trump Threatens FBI with Security Footage of Raid

As the nation reels from the shocking FBI siege of Mar-a-Lago, the Trump family is preparing to fight back.

Former President Donald Trump saw his Florida estate scoured by heavily armed FBI agents just days ago, marking a dramatic escalation in the Biden administration’s behavior.  This weaponization of federal law enforcement incensed the right side of the aisle, and a number of litigious threats have emerged in the wake of the incident.

Now, one of the President’s sons is threatening the Bureau with security camera footage from the raid.

Eric Trump, the second son of the former president, said his family is in possession of surveillance tapes of the FBI raid at Donald Trump‘s Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida, and this footage will “absolutely” be released “at the right time.”

“Will you—you still have the surveillance tape, is that correct? Will you—are you allowed to share that with the country?” Fox News host Sean Hannity asked Eric Trump on Monday.

“Absolutely, Sean. At the right time,” Eric Trump replied, adding that all law enforcement officers, including FBI agents, should wear body cameras for transparency reasons.

The news belies a key fact in corroborating some of Donald Trump’s earlier claims of wrongdoing.

Eric Trump’s claim confirms what Christina Bobb—one of the former president’s lawyers—already said last week about security cameras being on at the Florida home during most of the FBI search on Monday, August 8.

According to what Bobb told the right-wing media network Real America’s Voice last week, surveillance cameras were off for a short time while the FBI agents talked to Donald Trump’s lawyer team, but that the Trump family had seen “the whole thing”—the FBI raid—from New York through surveillance video.

The news comes at a time at which trust in the FBI is at an all-time low, and the footage could push the teetering public opinion over the edge.